Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 11th



"Jesus ministered to children and so can you"

Today's service was difficult for me! I don't have kids, and I my congregation at church consists of young single adults from 18-30 years old. I live in college housing. All of these things make it semi-difficult to minister to children! My sister lives nearby with her family, but they were busy today and all my other nieces and nephews live too far away.  So I was stuck! I didn't know what to do, but then I remembered that I've had an idea for a long time to make a series of children's books teaching the principles of faith, prayer, and scripture study. I didn't even come close to completing them, but for today's service I began working on them hoping that someday they'll help children learn about Jesus.


Also I watched a few of these videos. This is one of my favorites.


#LIGHTtheWORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment