Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 12th



"Jesus taught others, and so can you"

Finals hit hard today and I have a ton of studying to do but luckily I did this service without even thinking about it! First of all I went to an accounting study group and we all had strengths in different areas of the practice exam so we all got to teach each other, but then at the end of the study session I remembered a cool trick I learned while I was a missionary in Mexico and decided to share it with them. It's similar, but not identical, to this video right here!


I hope we can all remember the importance of Christ in our lives! I'm so thankful for the things I learn from those around me and I hope that I can have as good an influence on my friends and family as they've all had on me.

#LIGHTtheWORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment